Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 9- On the Go

So, my son has his Pre-Kindergarten culmination tomorrow morning and I decided to take him out and about after school.

I started the morning with a celery apple orange ginger juice and followed up with my left over mean green from yesterday for midmorning/lunch.

I had a bunch of errands to run: oil change for the P-mobile, Target run to get my son's culmination gift(a razor scooter), to the park to test out said scooter, Madagascar 3, and a mall run to get lil man a fresh outfit for tomorrow. My Android is acting a fool and wont hold a charge and refuses to work with my car charger anymore, so I was at a complete loss on where to find a juice bar.

I decided to seek out South L.A.'s Simply Wholesome Organic market and restaurant while I was out because I was positive that they had a juice bar. Low and behold, they do not make their own juice. I was shocked, but there were 2 refrigerators of organic bottled juices to choose from. I picked one that appeared to be alright-I tossed the bottle. and since my phone was dead, I couldn't snap a pic of it and cant remember the name. It tasted OK, but my freshly made juice from home is much better.

I'm off to bed without making anymore juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment