Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 16-17-Juicy Fruit, Veggie Veg

So I'm starting to experiment with more juice flavors and the results have been semi-great:
Yesterday, I made a most excellent morning juice:

Tricycakes PiƱa Party (laaaaame name)
1 Pineapple-Peeled
4 stalks of Celery
1 Mango-sliced around the big ass seed (stone) (Don't put the stone in your juicer)
1 Lime-Peeled







Mmmmmm....so nice. Surprisingly semi sweet. The mango kind of turned into a thick sludge on the top of the juice. Still good though.

I forgot what type of juice I made in the evening....Kale, cucumber, something or other...

My phone battery died on me today so no pix. This mornings juice was a redo of the Honeydew situation from the other day. I added a lime and it cut down on some of the sweetness and made it SUPER DELICIOUS. I'm going to juice my cantaloupe in the morning and see how that turns out.

Evening juice was a doozy:

1 small sweet potato (I had to use it because it was starting to sprout)
4 plum tomatoes
4 stalks of celery
1 bunch parsley
1 bunch swiss chard
1 lime (peeled)
1 clove of elephant garlic

Holy garlic juice! The potato thickened it and it was garlicfied with a HINT of tomato. This would be better warmed as a soup. This is a grin and bare it juice. The garlic is really overwhelming.

I'd been making some pu$$y ass juices over the last few days and needed a full on veggie experience. Boy did I get it.




No comments:

Post a Comment