Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 15-Half way!

So, I'm half way to my goal of 30 days! Still feeling energetic, clothes fitting a lil looser, attitude is still optimistic! The juice is life changing!

Morning juice: Mellow Melon
1/2 Honeydew melon, seeded and peeled
1 Granny Smith Apple
1 Pear
Sprig or 2 of mint







Mmmmm-sweet sweet juice. This was a very good juice. Very sweet though. Might try and cut it with some lemon on the next go round, seeing as I have another half of honeydew left. I'll juice it in the morning.

For the midday, I was out and about and stopped at the Jamba for the Apples and Greens again, and I got FULL. My goodness. It's really a great tasting juice too.

Dinner Juice is back to the good old green: Spinach, Kale, Celery, Apples, Cucumber, Ginger.

You know what it is, but I took pics anyway:











So to commemorate these past 15 days, I present to you the button on these jeans. When I first bought the jeans I could barely squeeze into them. Then I couldn't. Then I could. Then I couldn't. I have a real love/hate relationship with them. I guess we're back in love again:

No time to pat myself on the back just yet, I have 15 or MORE days to go. Gotta keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment