Sunday, June 10, 2012

Day-5 Ready, Set, Damn...

So this morning I was up bright and early to go film on set. I AM an actress and gotta continue with my livelihood. Hiding in the house juicing ain't where it's at. Unfortunately, I didn't plan this excursion that well, and ran out of time before I was able to go to the store and get more veg.  I again had to make up my own juice (Spinach, apples, ginger, and oranges-BOMB.COM) and had enough for 2 servings which I took with me. While on set, I'll have to search out a juice bar or get down on the fresh fruit at craft services...But I will not cheat.

Update-I ate some carrots, celery, and tomatoes while onset. After I got off, I hightailed it to the store to re-up on some veg because I was having some serious hunger issues.  Watched the Paquiao fight with some friend sipping Gazpacho juice, while they ate fried chicken, corn, and cerviche.

Sorry, no pix, but enjoy this gem:


No comments:

Post a Comment